Medical care in Danger (HCID) is an effort associated with the Global Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement aimed at handling the problem of violence against clients, wellness workers, facilities and automobiles, and ensuring access that is safe and delivery of health care in armed conflict as well as other emergencies.
The Health Care in Danger Responsible (HCiD) could be the point that is focal all tasks associated with HCiD, assumes overall preparation and coordination associated with the HCiD file in Nicaragua, giving support to the ICRC mission along with the Nicaraguan Red Cross, PAHO, and in case necessary in cooperation along with other Movement’s partners, in defining and implementing in a transversal and coherent way their actions within the industry.
Coordinates closely aided by the relative line managers for the Communication, Legal, wellness, Cooperation, Protection and Armed Forces & protection departments. S/he supports the ICRC Mission in Nicaragua into the initiation, development and utilization of a nearby and HCiD that is contextualized task the framework of the goals and strategy occur the Regional Delegation’s budget and the HCiD strategy.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSABILITIES
Identifies, assesses and analyses the issues affecting the objective that is medical all of the sources available and provides the delegation, the Nicaraguan Red Cross and PAHO with regular updates on relevant HCiD problems, planning and results.
Plays a part in the meaning of priorities and methods, and to the means required for their implementation.
· Supports the NRC in developing and consolidating its HCiD capabilities, including teaching capabilities for Safer Access (interior) and Safer Access for crucial Public Services (external).
· alongside the mind of Mission facilitates the engagement of the NRC with police and authorities which are military the field of HCiD
· Develops and keeps a network of interlocutors relevant for the utilization of the HCiD project working closely because of the Regional Coordinators based in Mexico.
· Represents the ICRC in meetings with interlocutors relevant for HCiD activities and organizes / participates in dissemination sessions, general public understanding events, workshops, circular tables, etc.
· Together with the security delegate, gathers and analyzes data on HCiD incidents to create an reaction that is appropriate.
· assures, in close coordination aided by the Health division, regular connections, coordination and information that is two-way and monitors the utilization of HCiD activities with PAHO representatives.
· alongside the mind of Mission provides strategic support to NRC and PAHO in nationwide health authorities to its relationship (particularly Ministry of wellness) to add staff training; safer access, basic emergency care, risk assessment and mitigation in wellness structures.
· alongside the Communication team together with NRC, develops production that is locally adjusted to get HCiD plans and tasks (videos, radio spots, etc.)
· In coordination because of the division that is appropriate helps to ensure that IHL and appropriate requirements are correctly integrated within the HCiD task and products.
· along with your head of Mission ensures and coordinates Forces Armed & Security HCiD activities with authorities and forces being military the NRC.
Degree in medicine, nursing, just about any career that is applicable extensive work expertise in healthcare in Danger or similar wellness campaigns.
5 several years of expertise in humanitarian or development sector.
Familiarity with Health Care in Danger and experience in its implementation.
Expertise in using the Red Cross within the aspects of Protection, Health, Communication and Cooperation is just a asset that is strong.
Desirable experience with awareness campaigns which can be increasing.
Familiarity with the HCiD project and / or conditions that are related.
Confirmed experience in coordinating multidisciplinary tasks and solid skills that are organizational.
Demonstrated abilities in coaching and training.
Strong interaction skills, strategic and innovative reasoning, analytical skills, flexibility and an management style that is inclusive.
Capability to work harmoniously and transversally with colleagues and partners.
Knowledge of motion mandates and roles, of National Societies, is just a asset that is strong.
Advanced understanding of humanitarian field work.
Advanced innovative thinking and ability that is analytical.
Experienced in written and oral Spanish. English can be an asset.
Exactly what do you can expect?
Work location: Managua, Nicaragua.
Contract kind: 6 months fixed term contract that is localunder Nicaraguan labor legislation). Please confirm your availability, expected salary that is gross and nationality (in case we have to request a work license for you).
Task rate: 100per cent
Starting date: 2021 june
How to apply
Please submit your application (letter of inspiration and CV in PDF file ) not later on than May eighteenth, 2021 by e-mail only to obviously email@example.com and indicate reference “MAG01” in the email topic.
Just applications which are complete the mandatory selection requirements will be considered